Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The People Have Spoken... And They Demand Mixed Nuts!

Wow. I never expected that so many of you would sign up so quickly and enthusiastically for such a twisted and depraved journey. Honestly, I thought I could just sell the story and not come through. But you've shown me that there's a market out there on the interweb for stories of questionable moral content.

Perhaps I could do something with photos of naked women that people would pay to see or something. Incredible that no one else has already thought of this...

Anyway, here's the deal. I'm going to go home, stretch, drink half a bottle of peach schnapps, and start writing. The story of Dougie and the Mixed Nuts is not a short one. And it's not for the faint of heart.

So take a page from Ithiel's book. Start working on your buzz now, find a comfortable chair, and have a therapist on standby.

We're going in...

LM

4 Comments:

Blogger Lex Armenia said...

"Fasten your seatbelts..."
-Dr. Otto Octavius

4:40 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I've got a brand spankin' new bottle o' rum here.

Let's rock.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Bourgeois Dave said...

I'm thinkin that maybe I was a little premature in securing myself to the chair and throwing any item that could concievably be used to free myself as far away as possible. I modified one of those beer can caddy hats to work with the whiskey, but now that's almost gone and the duct tape is starting to chafe. Please hurry/send me more booze. Thanks.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

Let me chime in, too. I wanna hear about these mixed nuts. Don't forget the filberts and brazils. I'm ready.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares