Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Madness Hamsters!

I'm getting a new pet - Madness hamsters.



They kick ass over dogs and cats. I will train them and unleash them on my enemies. It will be awesome. This is going to be so great.

And do you know who the first victim of my madness hamsters will be? Of course you do! It's going to be the person who drank all of the frickin' Diet Coke and didn't order any more! I don't know who this person is, but I'm going to learn. Oh yes. And my madness hamsters will quickly reduce this damned soul to a gibbering mass of a humanity!

BWAH, HA, HA!

LM

4 Comments:

Blogger Amandarama said...

How do you think "Sack of Garbage" and "Small Amount of Cat" are going to react to this turn of events?

1:08 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I've only had one diet vanilla coke today. I'd share, but that's unsanitary.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Lance Manion said...

Amandarama - Yeah, I've been meaning to update you about the late Sack of Garbage...

Sara - Vanilla Diet Coke is evil in a can. After they're done with the person who drank all the regular Diet Coke, the madness hamsters are going after the inventor of Vanilla Diet Coke. Which I'm drinking now because we're all out of the good stuff. No, I'm not bitter, why do you ask?

5:47 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

The vanilla coke mixes with rum better then regular coke (or diet as the case may be). And the store only had Diet Coke with Spelenda. Nothing makes that taste better. Except for Jack, but I don't drink whiskey. So I had to get Diet Vanilla Coke instead.

I think I lost my point somewhere...

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares