Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Dougie and the Mixed Nuts

Mrs. Manion and I have been going back and forth about whether or not the world is ready for the story of Dougie and the mixed nuts. It's a true story that I myself lived through many years ago. It's a story of four football players, two theater majors, 60 pounds worth of sex acts, pool cues, Stratford-Upon-Avon, photographs, insane amounts of body hair, second story windows, rope ladders, and one small bisexual man named Dougie.

Mrs. Manion feels that the story of Dougie and the Mixed Nuts is a little too "spicy" for even you, the people who don't flinch at the sight of scabies or hot clown on clown action.

I think you guys might be able to handle it.

So what do you think? Are you ready? If you guys think you can handle it, I'll tell the story. If you can't, or if Mrs. Manion tells me that I'm looking at another FCC indecency fine, I'll restrain myself.

So let me know.

LM

10 Comments:

Blogger Lex Armenia said...

Laws, yes! Please do tell!

-LA (aka, Tim)

PS What clown-on-clown action?

6:06 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I'd love to hear the story! You should the use pictures, too. That would be way cool.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Lance Manion said...

Hi Lex, welcome to the Mercenary Words family!

The clown thing was an earlier post - http://manionsays.blogspot.com/2005/06/clown-sex.html

Sara - Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it), I don't have the photos. You should probably hear the story before you start asking for photos.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Amandarama said...

If you don't tell the story, I will.

8:07 PM  
Blogger V said...

If you tell it, I'm going to tell the booger story. Just sayin'.

11:16 PM  
Blogger V said...

Not that that means I don't want to hear it. It's just someone told me the booger story and it won't leave me alone now. It wants to be spread.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Bran said...

Bring it on!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Ok, ok. You don't need to show us pictures, but please tell the story. The FCC will come after me first since I've had a blog longer then you have and I tend to use more profanities.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Bourgeois Dave said...

Sedatives: check
Ducktape: check
Bottle of whiskey: check
Motion Sickness Bag: check
911 on speed dial: check


Ok Lance, I think I'm ready.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Lance Manion said...

Okay people. As they say in "A Few Good Men,"

You want the nuts? You can't handle the nuts!

Well, in this case you could probably handle them all you want, but you know what I'm saying.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares