Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Unleashing of the Hamsters of Madness

We still don't have Diet Coke. And now I don't have any madness hamsters. Talk about a rip off. They should have been called "Crawl into the Heating Ducts and Die Hamsters." I'm mad, sure, but I don't think that was an accurate representation of the hamsters.

So I've decided to up the ante. I've contracted the Penguin of Death to track down an eliminate the person who drank all the Diet Coke in the office. The Penguin of Death was trained by an elite school of ninja penguins. At least that's what it said in the brochure.




I will smuggle him into the building in a box. With air holes this time. And let him waddle off to wreak such carnage. Delicious, meaty carnage!

There will be such an ass-kicking. In 412 flavors. Get ready for it, people.

LM

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I love that they have ninja training. That makes them so much more badass.

And no one would ever see it coming. Like The Wrong Trousers only with more Kung Fu action.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares