Thursday, June 23, 2005

The Story of Mrs. Manion

The fifth anniversary of my marriage to Mrs. Manion is upon us. I thought I would take this opportunity to mention a few of the many things I love about Mrs. Manion.

In no particular order here are some the reasons I adore Mrs. Manion:
  • She's really smart (teaches at MIT and all)
  • She has a beautiful singing voice
  • She's been thrown out of both Hong Kongs for bad behavior (dive bar in Boston and Cambridge) Seriously! Is that cool or what? This girl can rage...
  • She's a terrific writer (who should really get around to shopping that novel to some publishers)
  • She cares, not just about those close to her, but about the whole world
  • She seeks justice
  • She's willing to do that thing, with the jello, and the trapeze. Never mind.
  • Because I picked her up at a bar
  • She loves the plays of Sam Shepard
  • Because she is who she is

Happy Anniversary, sweetie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Congratulations to you and to Mrs. Manion! Have fun celebrating!
And to show what I go sport I am, I'll celebrate here in honor of you two.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

Congratulations, Manions!

1:37 PM  
Blogger V said...

Felicitaciones muchas!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Happy anniversary! :)

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares