Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Clown Sex

Okay, this particular iteration of Mercenary Words is going to be a little more hardcore than usual. I'm just warning you. If you're a total pansy wuss who can't handle the concept of freaky clown sex, stop reading here.

Still reading? Of course you are, you freakin perv...

Freaking perv...

Okay, so I was watching Real Sex on HBO. Like there's another reason to watch HBO. I actually find it reassuring. There's nothing like watching a show devoted to the biggest freaks in the world to reassure you that your own kinks are pretty gosh darn vanilla. Thank goodness. I was beginning to the think that I was the only one who got hot at the sight of fabric softener.

Anyway, there's a group of people out there who get off on dressing up as clowns and have horn honking, floppy shoed, red nosed, pie throwing sex.

(I'd provide a link, but I'm at work, and there ain't a chance in hell I'm going to risk getting caught with a clown sex site. There's only one honorable way out after that.)

The word "doooiiiinnnggg" is real relevant here. The episode filmed a clown orgy. It took place in one of those small cars. It eventually degerated into a cake throwing, butt paddling, flower squirting mess. At least I think that was a flower. God help me, I feel unclean.

I'm not sure what the draw is. To be honest with you, I suspect that HBO has a room of people that they hire to concoct the weirdest stuff imaginable. "How about a group of people who dress up as plants and have tree sex? Gives new meaning to the term woody, doesn't it?" Then they hire some desperate actors to produce it.

Suffice to say, I thought the clown sex was real disturbing. I also hope that nobody was using trick condoms.

LM

3 Comments:

Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

Polka dot body paint sex on stilts...that's not a clown fetish, right? I'm still unique?

5:14 PM  
Blogger Amandarama said...

You're not the only one who feels that way. Plug "clown sex sites" into Google and it's Clown (and Anti-Clown) Topia.

Here's a link:

Don't open it at work!

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2897

7:12 PM  
Blogger V said...

Proof that there's someone in the known universe with some kind of fetishy attachment to anything. The downside of diversity.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares