Friday, June 03, 2005

Sack of Garbage - In Memoriam

So we've decided that it's time for Sack of Garbage to go back to the shelter. He's filled the dining room with pee about 13 times too many. Mrs. Manion is sad, and sees it as a failure on her part. I, personally, see it as a failure on Sack of Garbage's part to locate the many lovely litter boxes we have provided for his urinating pleasure. I mean come on, we've got more litter boxes than cats. And we've given him a year to find them. A cat may have a brain the size of a walnut, but he always manages to find the food and water.

We will be retaining Small Amount of Cat. And perhaps replacing Le Sack. Either way, I'll keep you posted.

LM

1 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

Cats urinate on everything. And to my knowledge they are not loyal. I understand your plight.

Blake

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares