Friday, May 13, 2005

OvaStatFem 24 Hour Patch Treatment

When I can, I like to watch tons of bad daytime television. I don't often get the opportunity, but recently I was blessed by some car malfunctions and got to hang out while I waited for AAA to discover that Ashby actually exists.

It was at this time that I saw a series of really inspiring commercials. The commercials were all for different products, but carried a recurring theme. An attractive woman in her late twenties would be struck down by some ill defined disease or condition. The commercials were vague. But it sounded awful, with itching and ickiness and I don't really want to go into it here. The attractive woman seemed really upset.

But then they'd introduce new OvaStatFem 24 Hour Patch Treatment, and the woman would be off skydiving in a blindingly white jumpsuit and living life to the fullest. Often with a group of close friends almost, but not quite, as attractive as her. Whatever these products do, it clearly gives you a powerful career and exciting life.

I felt kind of ripped off. I mean, all I can think of for guys is that stuff Enzyte, and that just makes me want to club the spokesman with a shovel. If I watch wildest police chases all I see are ads for Girls Gone Wild. That's not a bad thing, but it won't get me ahead at work. Clearly the female demographic has a line on some great stuff that they're just not sharing.

So I'm getting myself down to the drug store and stocking up on OvaStatFem 24 Hour Patch Treatment. I'm not sure what it's going to do, but if the commercials are any indication, I'll be the beautiful head of my own company by lunch time. Wish me luck.

LM

1 Comments:

Blogger Amandarama said...

Christ, where was this magic patch when the Health Center at Colby gave me the wrong meds for my sinus infection and I developed nasty itchiness in unmentionable places that kept me awake for 24 straight hours as a side effect? Clearly, with this magic patch I could've been skydiving instead of struggling through my 9AM Sociology of Religion class the next morning.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares