Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Paaarrrttttyyyyy!!

Right! Seamus here. The Manions are long gone, and I'm in the process of selling off their earthly possessions. Anyone want a sofa? It's priced to move and loaded onto a backyard catapult for easy delivery.

Things have been pretty good here. After I sold their car, I threw a massive party, with strippers and cocaine. Cash is running low, though, so if anyone wants their stereo equipment, or power tools, or anything else of theirs, let me know. I'll be posting a listing on ebay shortly.

In the meantime, I'm about halfway through their vintage port collection. That 1970 Sandeman gives a nice mellow buzz. It was nice of them to save it for me. Rot in Hell, Manions.

Love,

Seamus

1 Comments:

Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

You dirty damn dog you.

They're going to tie you to a splintery plank and cast you to sea, Seamus.

How were the strippers?

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares