Friday, March 03, 2006

"Lance needs...."

Because I'm not feeling real inspired today, I'm reusing something I saw on fightguy's blog. It's pretty simple, and I was vaguely amused by the results.

Instructions - Go to Google, put your name followed by needs together in quotes. (Ex: "Sarah needs"). Now post five of them.

Lance needs to note that the Ogam wheel is not by itself a calendar, but gives rise to a family of calendars, one of which is used by Charles. - Not sure what this means, but it sure sounds impressive.

Lance needs to decide if he is or isn't going to grow a goatee - I've thought about the goatee thing, but I'm going to wait until it's definitively uncool before going ahead with it.

Lance needs to vanquish an evil being. - Fortunately I did this twice before lunch. Man, I hate the Marketing department.

Lance needs to check the box declaring himself gay to push himself ahead of Asian-Americans with straight A grade averages. - Hey, whatever it takes, you know?

Lance needs a day or two more of drying. - Actually I haven't had anything to drink since last weekend, so I'm already pretty dried out. But today's Friday, and the Scoops are visiting tomorrow...

LM

2 Comments:

Blogger Lex Armenia said...

Mine are all Lex Luthor-related.

Well, except this one, which I'm not quite sure I understand:

"I can't assume automatically that lex needs the .h file, since it doesn't necessarily need it - there might not even by a yacc file working with lex. "

Um, ok.

10:55 PM  
Blogger V said...

I like the Ogam wheel bit the best. Not that I know what it refers to either.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares