Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Justified Rage - Update!

So, you may recall the small amount of plagiarism that took place involving my wife's pet, "Small Amount of Cat". Lex Armenia, the gentleman involved, has posted an explanation of his actions.

You can read it here - Small amount of cat? Nope, large amount of crap.

Although his explanation seems unlikely, particularly the part about Elvis and the probing, I'm going to take his word for it. (For what it's worth, he should have involved ninjas. I always believe stories with ninjas.)

Thank you for handling the matter with honor and BeefTasty!

LM

1 Comments:

Blogger Lex Armenia said...

Oh man, you and your Ninjas....

Ok, ok...here's an addendum:

"The story is true...I swear..." Lex said with his final breath as the ninja plunged the throwing knife through his neck one final time.

Hmm, maybe I should work those ninjas in more often!

-la

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares