Monday, January 30, 2006

For I Have Dined on the Finest of Little Sandwiches

Yes my bunnies, I have returned from the UK. Despite some issues with Virgin Atlantic, (who thought I was a woman named Alexandra Blankenhoff, and wanted to charge me an extra $200 to allow my penis on board) I'm back safe and sound from the UK.

The trip was a blast. I went to the Haagen Dazs in Leicester Square, I saw Shakespeare performed by the RSC, I touched art inappropriately at the Tate Modern, I swilled Laurent Perrier at The Savoy, I annoyed a pianist, I smuggled contraband through customs, I drank cider at the Clachan, and I had high tea. I did all this and so much more.

Photos and a full trip report will follow.

LM

2 Comments:

Blogger V said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Full trip report w/photos! (Long as there's no Dougie-type related incidences)

12:42 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I saw an episode of 'The Vicor of Dibley' the other day. There was a cake covered in marmite. I laughed because it was funny and then I thought of your post about marmite.

This is proof that Mercenary Words makes the world go 'round. Or something.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares