Tuesday, January 24, 2006

There are times in a man's life...

There are times in a man's life when he must answer certain questions. These questions frequently begin with "Where were you on the night of" And if your lawyer is any good, he makes an offhand comment like "Boy it would sure be tough to prosecute you if you fled the country, wink, wink." (Good lawyers always add the "wink, wink")

So I'm fleeing the country to the UK for a couple of days. I always like to get back to the old country. If anyone needs me, I'll be swilling down Veuve Clicquot at the Cork and Bottle.

LM

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Drink some Strongbow from the tap and think of me. Or don't think of me. Just drink the damn cider. Oh yeah. And have fun.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Amandarama said...

Could you smuggle some Merrydown back for me? The silver one?

10:15 AM  
Blogger V said...

Aww!! I've been fantasy tripping to the UK for like 20 years now!

I'll be bugging you for travel tips soon.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares