Friday, December 02, 2005

Add'l Note to Self

Note to self -

Do not listen to "Sweet Transvestite" from the Rocky Horror Picture Show at volumes loud enough to be heard outside the cube, lest you end up answering questions from Ying-Li, the incredibly innocent and niave QA intern. Such questions may include:
  • What is this music?
  • What is transvestite?
  • Oh! Do you like transvestite?
  • Is play? What is play about?
  • Transvestite is gay and alien?
  • What is bi-sex-ual?
  • You like to play bisexual alien?
And for the 43rd time this year, you get to visit HR for a talking to.

LM

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I had the same problem three days ago!

Only the questions where coming from my 5 year old and I wasn't at work.

5:56 PM  
Blogger V said...

For shame, corrupting interns.

Oddly, I saw a live production of this recently. I have concluded that I am too old, and that that may have been the last time I watch RHPS, ever.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares