Friday, October 28, 2005

Okay people, here's the sitch

I've got 55 release notes to write by the end of the day. I've drunk six and half cans of Diet Coke (I think. It's hard to tell once they start getting blurry.) And I've got a brandy new copy of Civilization 4 sitting next to me. The challenge is documenting all of the notes, and getting the hell out of here in the absolute minimum amount of time.

I have two advantages:
  • Unlimited caffeine
  • Gun n Roses playing on my headphones.
I have one disadvantage:
  • Rule - No Alert is captured even if there is prompt if file is from D:\ for the rule curVersion - Yes, this is what I have to work with. The developer who writes this stuff is somewhere on the Pacific Rim. No one really knows where. And he ain't answering his email.
This is why Penetrode has trouble attracting writers. Nonetheless I remain confident that I'll be lobbing nukes at all who oppose me by nightfall.


LM

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Sheeyeah. After 5 cans of Diet Coke, just about anything is possible.

1:03 AM  
Blogger V said...

Watch it, now. OD-ing on caffeine and Axl has proved fatal to lab rats in some tests.

On the other hand, that could be a good name for his (fifth) comeback record, to be released primarily at coffeehouses: Caffeine and Axl.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Bourgeois Dave said...

GnR and unlimited caffeen?!? I'm surprised I didn't read about some massive explosion in Mass. over the weekend.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Amandarama said...

Oh, there was a huge explosion. Lance, were you anywhere near Raynham?

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares