Monday, October 24, 2005

Back From the Dentist

Yeah, I went to the dentist today. I hate going to the dentist. And the dentist hates me. Mostly because I can move myself out of the chair and down the hall just using the muscles in my butt cheeks. Seriously, I get Exorcist style butt cheeks whenever I see that dentist chair.

It's just the pointy tools, and poking, and what not. My worst nightmare would be a dentist who also happens to be a giant spider. Just FYI for people who still haven't picked out a halloween costume.

My dentist is one of those guys who specializes in people who hate going. He deals with these anxieties using calming techniques and nitrous oxide. After a couple of good huffs of nitrous, you could take one of my legs and I'd be cool with that.

So I hate the dentist, but I still go. I don't particularly want to have to gum my food. And I even passed on the nitrous, because I'm a grown up, and have to drive back to work.

Anyway, I went this morning, and got a clean bill of health. My teeth are good for another 6 months. Yay!

LM

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Ben peed into a cup this morning! We're not sure if his bill of health is clean or not yet.

6:36 PM  
Blogger V said...

Did you get a shoulder massage or aromatherapy in lieu of the nitrous?

I like nitrous too but its always a bit weird getting high with your dentist.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares