Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sheep!

I used to wear a T-shirt with this logo. I'm much better now.
My parents live across the street from a sheep farm. Sheep are interesting creatures. They're dumber than a barrel of hair, and not all that clean. Still, they're relatively people friendly.

Unfortunately, that whole fluffy white Easter lamb thing becomes a little less of a story book thing when you realize that you're eating one of them. Oh well.

Now I'd like to share with you a sheep joke. (Yes, I'm one of the few people who actually remembers jokes. It's a disability and I'm seeking treatment.) The joke's a little old, so some of the references are slightly dated, but work with me here.

So an American, an Australian, and a Scotsman are walking down a country road. They come across a sheep. The sheep has tried (and failed) to jump a fence. It's suspended across the fence, with its butt hanging in the air.

The American looks at the sheep and says, "If only that were Cindy Crawford!"

The Australian looks at the sheep and says, "If only that were Elle McPherson!"

The Scotsman looks at the sheep and says, "If only it were dark out!"

The joke is funny because it implies that all Scots enjoy having sex with sheep! Is that great or what? Come back soon when we have Lance Manion's Ginormous Compendium of Blond Jokes, and Lance is bludgeoned to death by Mrs. Manion, a natural blonde.

6 Comments:

Blogger V said...

I liked it.

It was skmashyy!

(Stay tuned tomorrow as I send this joke to all my Scots friends and start a catch phrase with word verification.)

1:07 PM  
Blogger Bourgeois Dave said...

but why would the Scot want it to be dark? Can you explain? Was still funny though. I wouldn't call it skmashyy, but it was definately ftiohgf.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

HAhahahahA! Scots... Sheep... Butt sex... It's great!

Don't forget the Polish jokes.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Amandarama said...

Don't you own that t-shirt?

And I thought the joke was jyccdsi.

Darn tootin'.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Lance Manion said...

Thanks Ari! I'll be here all week! Try the veal! And don't forget to tip your servers!

Ithiel, the Scot wanted it to be dark so he could have sex with the sheep and no one would see. It's funny because the other guys wanted to have sex with supermodels, but this guy wanted to dong the sheep. Scots are funny like that.

Sheep and butt sex are two of the staples of my existence, Sara. Unfortunately, I don't know any polish jokes. I should work on that.

Lastly, everyone, the judges were looking for babvepc. Yeah, babvepc. Nice try though.

10:22 AM  
Blogger greta said...

Most of all I like the cartoon bloke's lecherous grin. Who could blame him really, what with sheepie-pie's taunting of him with her bedroom eyes. The trollop.

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares