Thursday, March 16, 2006

Lance Manion Needs Caulk

So there's a small gap between the siding of my house and the foundation. Being fairly handy, I went to the Home Depot to buy some silicone caulk to seal the gap. What follows is a mostly true story of my adventures there:

I got to Home Depot and went looking for caulk. I tried Fasteners and plumbing, but came up empty. I approached a nearby employee and said "Hi, I'm looking for caulk."

He looked at me for a moment. Then looked quickly to his right and left, and motioned for me to follow him. We entered the mens room. I was a little surprised. It would, however, explain why I couldn't find the caulk to begin with.

Then he motioned for me to join him in one of the stalls. One thing led to another, and I didn't want to be rude. I'd rather not talk about it, to be honest.

I left feeling somewhat cheapened. On my way out, I passed the caulk. It was in the Paint section. Next time I'm going to be more careful with my word choice.

LM

1 Comments:

Blogger V said...

Like I've always said, The Home Depot is nothing but a murky labyrinth full of inadequacy, debauchery, and contractors. 'Specially if you're a girl.

However, I did kind of pseudo-make out in the parking lot of one one time.

Nice cartoon, btw.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares