Thursday, May 05, 2005

Poop-a-palooza!

You're probably not going to believe me, but the town I live in, Ashby, MA, has an annual event called Poop-a-palooza. I shit you not. (Ba-dum *kish*! I'll be here all week! Try the veal! And don't forget to tip your servers!)

In this event, local famers bring poo from whatever creatures they raise into the center of town. You can then take poo from them to use in your own garden. Given the impressive assortment of animals in town, it's quite the event. We've got bands, and a Miss Poopapalooza contest. It's pretty wild.

I'm hoping to acquire some llama poo for use with the azaleas.

LM

1 Comments:

Blogger Amandarama said...

Llama poo, eh? Don't tell me you're becoming a "poo snob". It's that damn monkey; isn't it?

Horrifying though. Don't tell me they play the "Theme to Deliverance" when they crown the Poo Queen.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares