Monday, April 25, 2005

Blowin' It Up with da Slogan

So I was looking at my hit counter, and see we've broken the elusive triple digit barrier. I gotta say, I'm pretty psyched for that. It means I can stop padding the count with my refresh key.

But I've decided that Mercenary Words needs a slogan. Something that I can say as a tagline. Something that will look good on a T-shirt and make me krillions of dollars. I see that many people who use this template have little slogans underneath the title. I also note that the KittyBooBoo name generator does not have a slogan, thus they suck.

I contacted a marketing company, and after some negotiation with the monkey puppet, we've got the following candidates. And for the record, no I don't know where the puppet gets the poo from. And I'm not asking.

So, here we go, Mercenary Words Slogans and Catchphrases for '05

"For when you click Next Blog. Mercenary Words."

"The only blog not afraid to write 'titty bar' without asterisks."

"Bo Justice and a monkey puppet. Your fantasy come true."

"Because my record was expunged when I turned 18."

"More than a man, he's a Manion."

"By Royal Appointment to the court of Duke Rodney of Chumblebottom on Swivvensley."

"More coherent than you expected."

"Not yet proven to cause cancer in lemurs."

"Best viewed with a blood alcohol level of 1.5 or greater."

"Mercenary Words - Pimping the English language since 1989."

LM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares