Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I got nothing

I've been trying to add something every day, more as an exercise in writing than anything else. Nonetheless, I've got nothing to add today. I suppose I could take the easy way out and post a link to the KittyBooBoo name generator, or something equally insipid, but I have too much respect for you, the reader, to take the easy way out.

Instead, I'm going to give you my thoughts on the various flavors of Diet Coke, ranked ordinally.

1. Diet Coke - the first and still the best

2. Lime Flavored Diet Coke - tastes like Diet Coke but with lime, see? But if I wanted lime, I'd go eat a lime or something. And how often do you think "Man, I really want a lime right now."

3. Vanilla Diet Coke - I'll drink this swill only when nothing else is available. And then I'll hate myself for it.

Come back tomorrow, when writing MD5 code documentation hasn't melted my brain into a cheesy and delicious fondue.

2 Comments:

Blogger Latigo Flint said...

Amen Lance - I hate that goddamn KittyBooBoo name generator. Apparently my KittyBooBoo name is "Tinkles McScamperfluff".

And that's just awful name no matter how you look at it.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Amandarama said...

Damn. No KittyBooBoo? Because I have the best quiz that tells you what kind of Dragon Die you'd be if you were a Dragon Die. I found it on this really hip LiveJournal from this chick who clearly has a ton of friends and normal, everyday interests and her whole life in front of her...

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares