Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Nuh Uh!

And so you're all like, "What happened to Lance?" and I'm all like "Hey, I'm right here," and then you're like "But you haven't written anything in like a month, and I'm all, "Well you haven't written anything either," so you start with the "Why should I be writing something for your blog? So I'm like "Yeah, well, you're not the boss of me" and then you go all "Hey, don't go all gettin in my grill," and then I'm "Why don't you make me" and you're "I don't make garbage, I burn it", and then I'm all "Oooh, snap, bitch"

And it goes down hill from there. What I'm saying is, I'll try to resume posting on a regular schedule. Anyone know where I can buy amphetamines?

LM

2 Comments:

Blogger Amandarama said...

Well I, for one, am pleased that you are not dead.

7:03 AM  
Blogger V said...

Well, if something like fathering a brand new baby keeps you from blogging, Lance, I just don't know where your priorities are. I'm pleased to see you plan to mend your errant paternal ways.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares